Security and Client Privacy are one of the utmost concern for our business and our client’s personal information will never be shared or sold to third parties.
This page informs you of Toronto Safes policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use any Toronto Safes service and the choices you have associated with that data. Toronto Safes use your data to provide and improve the Service. By using this service, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
INFORMATION COLLECTION, USE, AND SHARING
YOUR ACCESS TO AND CONTROL OVER INFORMATION
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
USE OF DATA
Toronto Safes use the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain Toronto Safes services
- To notify you about changes to Toronto Safes services
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of the website when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that Toronto Safes can improve service
- To monitor the usage of the website
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register an account on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
SECURITY OF DATA